Tiny houses have become so popular now that it is possible to see them in the city or in a remote corner hundreds of kilometers away from the city.
As people need different accommodation experiences, the number of houses in different locations is increasing.
The house we’re going to show you today is one such example.
The tiny house is located in Sleaford, South Australia.
The tiny house has a very stylish exterior.
The exterior of the tiny house is almost entirely white, except for the solar panels. We can say that it shines like a star in a very untouched area with a ocean view.
The tiny house has an incredible ocean view. The whole sea is almost at your feet.
The interior design of the tiny house is no different from the exterior design. White and wooden details were also used in the interior design of the tiny house.
Being off-grid, the tiny house offers you the opportunity to live in this vast area without needing anything.
It is possible to experience the tiny house by renting it with Airbnb. The nightly price is $341.
Love what you see?
Share your home makeover with us and we’ll feature it on our blog.
Email us at email@example.com and tell us about your project. For more tiny home improvement and renovation ideas, click here.
- Incredible Transformation! Old Water Tank Into A Tiny House
- Living Large in a Tiny House: See How This Family Does It!
- They Built a Tiny House for Less Than $6000
- Couple Build A $10,000 Off-Grid Tiny House on Wheels
- $4350 turns an Abandoned House into a Stunning Tiny Home!
- Tiny Cottage With A Huge Veranda
- The First Step to a Stress-Free Life