Hi everybody 🖐️
Today we will show you tiny house from New Zealand.
Description from Builder
Our Pohutukawa design is a fully functioning tiny house on wheels that can accommodate up to six people! It is designed with a contemporary aesthetic and provides an affordable starting point to customise from and make your own. Indoor-outdoor flow has been the clear focus of this Tiny House design with French doors centrally located to open to the outdoors.
Measurements: 3m W x 8m L x 4.3m H – 32msq internal
- Double mezzanine
- One mezzanine has a standing height platform and easy access storage stairs.
- King, queen, double or single bed configurations available.
- Second Mezzanine can either be a TV/Games lounge, storage or additional bedroom.
- Full kitchen including; dish drawer, oven/microwave, hob, range hood, sink, fridge/freezer, overhead and under bench cupboards and drawers and pantry
- Dining area
- Large living space that leads through French doors to outdoor living
- Storage area
- Washing machine and bench
- Bathroom with full 900×900 shower, vanity, toilet and heated towel rail
Living in a Tiny explores tiny homes around the world and shares them for you.
Don’t forget to take a look at the amazing tiny homes on our site!
We invite you to send in your story and tiny homes photos too so we can re-share and inspire others towards a simple life too. Thank you!
You can share this using the link and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
Source : Tiny House Builders